Four Paths to the Perfect Career.
Whether you want a career as a licensed Cosmetologist, Hairstylist, Nail technician or Esthetician, Hair Dynamics Education Center has an accredited, comprehensive program that will prepare you for success. We are a PIVOT POINT MEMBER SCHOOL and utilize the PIVOT POINT training method, which is proven and respected throughout the world for its thorough, hands-on, experiential process. Upon graduation in any of our programs, you will be armed with the scientific, creative and business skills you need to help you build a successful career.
Above and Beyond.
Of course you’ll receive thorough training and support during your time at Hair Dynamics. But we offer much, much than most schools. For example, every semester we celebrate the achievements of our graduating seniors with a special breakfast. Students are whisked away in a stretch limousine. The first stop is breakfast, then you’ll visit three local salons and meet the proprietors!
Helping Those In Need.
Hair Dynamics Education Center is also active in the community, providing services for:
- Local charities
- High School Prom Fashion Shows
- Victims of domestic violence
- Cancer societies
- Hope Lives
- Saint Baldrick’s Day, Estes Park March 2008
Wigs for chemotherapy patients
Gift certificates for local charity events
Our Promise to Our Students.
Our students come to us with dreams of becoming a part of the beauty industry; of having a career that will provide financial rewards, freedom and opportunities. As part of our commitment to students, here’s what you can count on:
- Upon completion of your course of study, you will be fully prepared to take both practical and written examinations given by the Colorado Office of Barber & Cosmetologist Licensing.
- You’ll have the ability to develop good relationships with employers, employees and clients.
- You’ll have the knowledge, understanding and skill needed to succeed in your field.
- We’ll help you develop good ethical conduct and instill an understanding that to be successful and reach your potential, your education must be on-going.
- You’ll understand and apply the safety and sanitary measures required by the Office of Barber & Cosmetologist Licensing.
- We’ll introduce you to the wide variety of career options within the beauty industry, from cruise ship stylists and salon owners, to cosmetic sales and instructing.
Abundant Career Opportunities.
Trained professionals in the beauty industry are in high demand. In fact, 75% of industry employers report they have a hard time finding qualified applicants! When you complete your course of study at Hair Dynamics, You’ll have the training, experience and talents you need to succeed.